- Maintenance cells approach with direct management of customer and supplier relationships and management resulting in lead-time reductions and schedule adherence.
- Defined and agreed new European S&OP process for global motorcycle maker
- Lean improvement programme in global factories for major automotive parts manufacturer
- Optimised European distribution structure for manufacturer of seasonal leisure products
- Supply Chain training programmes and assignments in over 20 countries for a large Oilfield Services business
- Inventory reduction and increased customer service level for specialist engineering product manufacturer following acquisition by Private Equity house
- Inventory reduction of €40m across Europe for metal packaging manufacturer
- New Asian supplier arrangements together with forecasting and planning improvements to reduce lead-times by 50% for global designer, marketer and seller of fashion retail goods